Hotel Terra Novalja - Spring embraced by the islands of Cheese and Lace
The family-run Hotel Terra is located in Novalja on the island of Pag, not far from the city center and close to famous tourist attractions, the Lun Olive Gardens, the ornithological reserve Rogoza Blato and the ancient aqueduct Talijanova Buža. Small 4-stars family hotel with the capacity of 14 modern rooms and 1 hotel suite, all accompanied by a hotel restaurant with terrace, indoor hall, and aperitive bar.
Foto: TZ Novalja
For our spring visitors, we have prepared a package that includes bed and breakfast, as well as cheese tasting of the best traditional Pag cheeses, and all with a taste of the top Croatian wines.
Choose one of the overnight options and spend an unforgettable experience of a spring vacation in the family Hotel Terra in Novalja. The following options are available:
1. 3 days/2 nights for two people; Bed and breakfast, Early check-in/Late check-out + Tasting of homemade cheeses and premium wines = 1.350,00 HRK
- surcharge for a third party is 390,00 HRK
2. 4 days/3 nights for two people; Bed and breakfast, Early check-in/Late check-out + Tasting of homemade cheeses and premium wines = 1.990,00 HRK
- surcharge for a third party is 590,00 HRK
The rooms are equipped with a smart card system, telephone, air conditioning, plasma/satellite TV, internet connection, mini-bar, bathroom with shower/toilet, and balcony. Parking is also provided for all hotel guests.
• Bed and breakfast
• Tasting of the best types of Pag cheese
• Tasting of top Croatian wines
• Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability, max. up to 2 hours from standard dates)
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free parking
Foto: Oldiefan, Pixabay.com